PEM 3 DAY INTENSIVE HAMBURG AUGUST 16-18, 2019
“PEM is the acting technique for the 21st Century”
– Peter McAllister, Royal Central School of Speech and Drama
PEM’s internationally acclaimed 3 day intensive workshop is back in Europe at the PEM Center Hamburg e.V. this August, held in English!
The Perdekamp Emotional Method (PEM) is a ground-breaking biological acting method, known for it’s easy and repeatable way of accessing true emotions via the body. PEM provides a reliable craft for creating emotional depth and expression in the professional careers of actors.
This intensive will be run by PEM Master Instructor Sarah Victoria.
Throughout the 3 days, you will get:
● A comprehensive overview of the principles of PEM´s biological acting method and its step by step process to scene and character work.
● Application of the trigger-points that give actors easy, safe, immediate and repeatable access to the six core emotions.
● A variety of physical and emotional exercises to reach a complex range of intensities, and different levels of emotional expression both physically and vocally.
● Profound and emotionally dynamic ways of working without recourse to personal experiences, history or traumas.
Places are strictly limited. BOOK NOW at this link
DATES : August 16 – 18
TIME: 11AM – 6PM (incl. 1 hr lunch break)
WHERE: PEM Center Hamburg, Reginenstrasse 18. 20539 Hamburg
For further information email us at email@example.com
We look forward to sharing our knowledge with you!